Thursday 28 March 2013

Look What I Got In The Post!!!!

Why can’t all letters be like this? I received this lovely letter from fellow student Abigail Udale, whose uni work is reviving the good old fashioned letter in the face of the digital age. Although I’m sure she’s destined for a fulfilling career in something wonderful like textile design, I secretly think she should work for the government to bring joy to whoever has to open up a council tax bill.

If you want to see more beautiful letters you can visit her blog at  http://abigailudale.blogspot.co.uk/

Or if you’d like one of your very own you can confidentially submit your address here: www.postable.com/abigailudale




1 comment:

  1. Steffi I love the comment about you thinking Abigail should secretly work for the government to make council tax bills pretty it would be like camouflage for unwanted mail x

    ReplyDelete